Tuesday, March 8, 2011

For Sale - [Synthetic] Sherpa-lined Lace-up Boots

Would anyone like a pair of warm, light weight, and super comfy pair of (synthetic) sherpa-lined lace-up boots for 3,000yen (~USD36-38, depends on exchange rates) plus shipping?


It's a US size 7, even though it's marked with 23-23.5cm, which is supposed to be US 6, the size I normally wear.


I bought these boots from Amazon Japan, and upon calling to arrange for a size exchange, I was told it was a Final Sale and no exchange is allowed due to the deep discounted price I received. These boots retails for around 7,000yen (~USD84-87) and I only paid 3,000yen for them, which is a good 57% discount from retail.


These boots are brand new and unworn, comes with original box. I've tried them on a couple of times with socks on inside my apartment only. I love them to death but even after layering up 2 pairs of socks with an insole insert they still look like humongous clown shoes on me T.T


If you are interested in buying them from me, please leave me a comment along with your email address (type it out to avoid spams!!!) and I will contact you. Shipping depends on destination. Payment by Paypal only.


Type: Lace-up boots
Price: 3,000yen + shipping (to be determined, depends on shipping destination)
Brand: Earth, Music & Ecology (Japanese brand, though made in China, as with everything else ^.^)
Color: Dark chocolate brown, lined with off-white synthetic sherpa inside
Size: US 7, even though it's marked with 23-23.5, which is supposed to be US 6
Feel: warm, light weight, and very very comfortable

Leave me a comment if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment